Police blotter Oct. 3, 2013

—A 55-year old male was arrested on the charges of theft from County Market, 331 E. Stoughton St., at around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect took one bottle of liquor from the store.

—Theft was reported at County Market, 2901 W. Kirby Ave., at around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a wallet with six credit and gas cards and their driver’s license was taken when the victim left it on a counter. An unknown suspect picked it up and attempted to use the victim’s credit card.

—Robbery was reported at Joe’s Brewery, 706 S. Fifth St., at around 9:20 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim’s cellphone was stolen from her back pocket while she was at the bar.

—Theft was reported in the 2100 block of South Orchard Street at around 8 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an employee said that several boxes of cosmetics that were delivered to her doorstep were stolen.

—Theft was reported at the Chemical and Life Science Laboratory, 601 S. Goodwin Ave., at around 7 p.m.

According to the report, a student said his bike was stolen from the rack outside. The bike has an estimated value of $200.

—Theft was reported at the School of Social Work, 1010 W. Nevada St., at around 4 p.m.

According to the report, an employee said that his bike was stolen from the rack outside. The bike has an estimated value of $3,000.

—Domestic battery and aggravated domestic battery was reported at the Courtesy Motel, 403 N. Vine St., around 1:43 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the offender and the victim are in a dating relationship. The two got into a physical fight which resulted in a stabbing of one of the two. Both were treated at a local hospital.

—Burglary was reported at Niro’s Gyros, 1007 W. University Ave., at around 8:15 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke a window of the restaurant and took $200 and one cash register.

—A domestic dispute was reported in the 500 block of East Elm Street at around 11:35 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim and offender are in a dating relationship. They live together and got into a verbal argument.

Compiled by Danielle Brown and Miranda Holloway