Police blotter for April 22, 2014

—Aggravated domestic battery was reported in the 100 block of West Vine Street just after midnight Sunday. 

According to the report, the suspect chased the victim with a knife and threatened to kill her and himself. Officers were unable to locate the suspect. 

—A 25-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of a controlled substance and resisting an officer at 70 E. Washington St., around 1:30 a.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, the man was arrested after fleeing from a traffic stop and left his car. When he was finally stopped, the man was found to be in possession of eight ecstasy pills. 

—A 51-year-old male was arrested on the charges of assault and aggravated intimidation at Steer Place, 1202 E. Harding Dr., around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the man made threats toward two victims who feared they would be battered by the offender. The offender then threatened to kill a police officer and then, after the arrest, threatened to kill correctional officers and their families.