Blotter for May 19

Domestic battery and resistance of arrest was reported at the 300 block of East John Street at 2:15 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, a 24-year-old male battered the victim, and when police arrived, the suspect resisted arrest. The suspect was later taken to the Champaign County Sheriff’s Office.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the intersection of East Daniel and Third streets at 3 p.m. Thursday.

According to report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 500 block of South Fourth Street at around 8 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender threw a can of paint which sprayed onto five parked vehicles.

Armed robbery occurred at the intersection of South Fourth Street and East Healey Street at around 3 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim was robbed by two suspects wielding an airsoft gun.

A University student reported that someone broke the window of their vehicle, which had been parked in lot F-23, 1100 W. Florida Ave., Urbana, at around 5 p.m. Tuesday. 

According to the report, an aluminum softball bat with an estimated value of $200 was stolen from victim’s car.

A University student reported that someone had used her debit card account to make nearly $4,700 in unauthorized online purchases at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the student, who resides in the 1900 block of South Orchard Street, Urbana, said she discovered the unauthorized purchases after her bank informed her that her account was empty.

Retail theft was reported at Super Pantry, 59 E. Green St., Champaign, at around 6:30 p.m. on Saturday.

According to the report, the offender pumped gas into his vehicle and left without paying.

Compiled by Austin Keating