Police blotter for June 9, 2014

— Burglary was reported at County Market, 331 Stoughton St., on Thursday at 7 a.m. According to the report, two employees were arrested for stealing liquor and cigarettes/cigars/tobacco.

— Retail theft was reported at Sam’s Club, 915 W. Marketview Dr., on Thursday at about 2 p.m. According to the report, loss prevention reported the suspects stole merchandise. The suspects were not located.

— Aggravated battery was reported at Soma Ultralounge, 320 N. Neil St., on June 1 around 2 a.m. According to the report, the female victim was stabbed by the female suspect. The suspect was not located at time of report.

— Arson was reported at Orpheum Children’s Science Museum, 346 N. Neil St., on Tuesday at about 3 a.m. According to the report, an unknown suspect started a fire in a garbage dumpster behind the business. There was no other property damage. There were three other garbage fires on this date.

— Theft was reported at the Undergraduate Library, 1402 W. Gregory Dr., on Thursday at 5:30 p.m. According to the report, a student reported that her cell phone had been stolen, which had been left unattended in a cubicle. The phone has an estimated value of $150.

— Domestic dispute was reported at Casey’s General Store, 2108 E. University Ave., on Thursday at around 3 p.m. According to the report, offender and victim are dating and argued over money and whether the victim should stay home or not.

Compiled by Tyler Davis