Police blotter for Oct. 2, 2014

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 200 block of East Green Street around 1:30 p.m. on Sept. 13.

According to the report, the victim reported an unknown offender broke her car window.

— Unlawful use of I.D. was reported at The Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., around 12 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a 19-year-old student attempted to use a fake driver’s license to consume alcohol. He was issued a notice to appear in court.

— Theft was reported at The Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., around 3 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim’s cell phone was stolen.

— A 24-year-old male was arrested on the charges of resisting a police officer in the 600 block of South Sixth Street around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, police were breaking up an altercation between two people and the offender, who was passing by, interfered with the investigation and ignored the officers’s orders to leave the area.

— Theft was reported at David Kinley Hall, 1407 W. Gregory Dr., around 10 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim reported that someone had stolen her bicycle which had been secured two weeks ago. The bike has an estimated value of $200.

— Theft was reported at Circle K, 1501 N. Lincoln Ave., at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the offender pumped gasoline into his vehicle then drove off without paying.

— Disorderly conduct was reported at Wendy’s, 505 N. Cunningham Ave., around 5 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the offender, an employee, made a threat against the business after being asked to leave. The offender left prior to the police’s arrival.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway