Police blotter for April 15, 2015

— Theft was reported in the 100 block of South Neil Street around 2 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the offender stole the victim’s debit card.

— Theft was reported at Jet’s Pizza, 512 S. Neil St., around 11 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the victim’s wallet and cash was stolen                 from the back locker area of the business.

— Criminal sexual assault was reported in the 600 block of Irvine Road around 9:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender sexually assaulted the victim.

— Possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia was reported in the 100 block of West Green Street around 2 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect was initially pulled over for riding a bicycle without lights. The officers found suspected heroin and related paraphernalia, which police said the suspect discarded when he saw officers approaching.

— Criminal trespass to state-supported land was reported at the Digital Computing Lab, 1304 W. Springfield Ave., around 6:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the suspect had previously been issued a no-trespassing notice for University property.

— Theft was reported at the Orchard Downs apartment complex around 3:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, undergarments with an estimated value of $115 were reported stolen from the victim’s apartment. She believes the items were stolen between March 23 and 31.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 700 block of West Elm Street around 4 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the suspects were firing an air rifle BB gun at a street light, which shattered after multiple shots.

— Attempted residential burglary and criminal damage to property was reported in the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 2:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to force entry into the victim’s residence and take items.

Compiled by Katherine Boncher