Police Blotter for April 16, 2015

— A domestic dispute was reported in the 400 block of West Briar Lane around 10:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim reported that the offender attempted to kick in the front door of her apartment.

— Retail theft was reported at Kohl’s, 109 Convenience Center Road, around 2:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender selected merchandise, concealed it in her purse and left the store without paying. The offender left in a vehicle and was not located.

— A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charge of public indecency after being questioned at the Public Safety Building, 1110 W. Springfield Ave., around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, toffender admitted to indecent sexual activity at the Illini Union Bookstore and Undergraduate Library.

— Theft was reported near Van Doren Hall, 1213 S. Fourth St., between 12 a.m to 2 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bicycle that was locked to a rack near the residence hall. The bicycle has an estimated value of $120.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1400 block of East Pennsylvania Avenue around 6 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender entered a private residence without permission and took items without permission. The offender damaged two doors in the process.

— Credit card fraud was reported in the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 11 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim’s credit card was used to make a purchase online without permission.

Compiled by Camille Murray and Jason Chun