Police lotter for April 22, 2015

— Deceptive practices was reported at Wingin Out, 301 E. Green St., around 4:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, two offenders made two separate transactions and paid with counterfeit money.

— A residential burglary was reported at Sigma Alpha Mu, 301 E. Armory Ave., around 6 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, one stereo component was stolen, but no arrests were made.

— Theft was reported in the 900 block of South Second Street around 12:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole multiple tools from the victim’s residence.

— Criminal damage to property was reported at Frances Nelson Health Center, 819 Bloomington Road, around 6 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender slashed the victim’s tire.

— Nothing to report.

— Retail theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 11 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender left the business without paying for camping equipment.

— Retail theft was reported at Circle K, 809 W. Green St., around 1:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender left the gas station without paying for fuel.

— Credit card fraud was reported in the 400 block of North Beringer Circle around 4:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender used an Urbana resident’s credit card to make an unauthorized purchase.

Compiled by Katherine Boncher and Charlotte Collins