Police Blotter for April 28, 2015

— A 19-year-old male was arrested the charge of theft at County Market, 1914 Glenn Park Dr., around 9 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender struggled with store security as he tried to steal liquor.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1600 block of Sheffield Road around 10 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim’s driver’s side window was shot with a BB gun and a dent was made on the rear driver’s side panel.

— An 18-year-old male was arrested on the charge of criminal damage to state-supported property at Olgesby Hall, 1005 College Court, around 4 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, witnesses saw the offender break a window earlier in the morning at the Architecture Annex, 1208 Peabody Dr. The estimated cost to replace the window is $100.

— Theft was reported in the 700 block of Gregory Place around 3:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim said someone had stolen several electronic items from his unlocked apartment. The victim was living at another location and had not returned to his apartment since January. The stolen items, a game system and a phone, have a total estimated value of $1,500.

— A 50-year-old male was arrested on the charge of criminal damage to property in the 2000 block of Fletcher Street around 12:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim and offender live together and are in a dating relationship. The victim asked for her stereo before moving out, and the offender allegedly ripped the cord of the stereo out of the wall and threw the stereo on the floor, damaging it.

— Theft was reported at Casey’s General Store, 2108 E. University Ave., around 6:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender left the gas station without paying for gasoline.

Compiled by Jason Chun