Police Blotter for April 29, 2015

— Residential burglary was reported in the 00 block of Hanover Court around 2 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke a window and entered the residence. Two televisions were stolen.

— Aggravated discharge of a firearm and attempted first-degree murder was reported in the 800 block of North Prospect Avenue around 1 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the suspect fired a gun at the victim, who was standing in front of the residence, following an argument. The fired rounds entered the side of the residence, which was occupied by three subjects. No injuries were reported.

— Burglary and criminal damage to property were reported at McDonald’s, 501 N. Mattis Ave, around 4 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke a door to enter the business and also attempted to enter a safe.

— Nothing to report.

— Aggravated battery was reported at Carle Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 1 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender came out of anesthesia after surgery and bit and choked two nurses. The offender was left in the care of the hospital staff.

— Theft was reported at McDonald’s, 601 N. Cunningham Ave., around 4:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender removed money from the business while she was working as a cashier. The offender has not been located at this time.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins and Jason Chun