Police Blotter for May 4, 2015

— Criminal damage to property was reported at Circle K, 1713 W. John St., around 12:30 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the offender damaged a window but was not located.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 100 block of East Daniel Street around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the offender damaged the parked vehicles of two victims.

— Disorderly conduct was reported on the intersection of State and Eureka Streets around 12:30 a.m. on Friday.

According to the report, the offender attempted to enter the victim’s vehicle.

— A University student was arrested for possession of cannabis with intent to deliver at his apartment in the 1000 block of South Third Street around 8:30 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, police seized $545 and cannabis during a search of the suspect’s room.

— Stalking was reported at Flying Machine Coffee Shop, 208 W. Main St., around 3:30 p.m. on Friday.

According to the report, the victim previously had a relationship with the offender, and the victim believed the offender was stalking her.

— Trespassing and possession of drug equipment were reported in the 2300 block of East Main Street around 11:30 p.m. on Friday.

According to the report, the offender entered an unoccupied residence previously condemned by the city with contraband in his possession.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins