The Daily Illini police blotter Oct. 18

By Samantha Boyle, Assistant Daytime News Editor

Theft over $500 was reported on the 2000 block of Parkdale Drive around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim reported two sets of Beats headphones were missing from his residence.

Criminal damage to property and residence trespassing were reported on the 1700 block of Clover Lane around 8:45 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim has a relationship with the offender’s ex-boyfriend. The offender entered the victim’s residence and damaged household wares.

Harassment by electronic communication and domestic dispute were reported on the 2700 block of Sangamon Drive around 1 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim reported harassment from her estranged and soon-to-be ex-husband.

Theft was reported at the recreational fields on the 00 block of Stadium Drive. According to the report, cash was stolen from a fraternity charity event Tuesday. The money stolen was from the donations generated by the event.

Theft was reported at the Illini Union, 1401 W Green St., around 10 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a student was studying in the courtyard and asked another person to watch her belongings while she went to the bathroom. However, when the student returned, the other person and the student’s wallet were gone.

Theft was reported at the Illini Union Bookstore, 89 S. Wright St., around 3 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, two people, unable to be identified, were observed on camera hiding items and leaving the store. The items had a total estimated value of about $65.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 1000 block of North Broadway Avenue around 7 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender and the victim used to be in a relationship and lived together. The offender refused to leave the victim’s residence because the offender claimed he had property belonging to the victim.

Residential burglary was reported on the 2400 block of East Elm Street around 2 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s residence and stole property.

Identity theft was reported on the 300 block of West Nevada Street around 10 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s identity was stolen by an unknown offender to sign up for a cell phone plan and account.