Best of CU: Best Asian Cuisine

By Kylie Corral, Contributing Writer

If you’re looking for food that is well favored in the C-U community, it’s Bangkok Thai you need to visit! You’ll have to make at least a couple of trips here as C-U’s Bangkok Thai has been voted the best for Asian cuisine. If it’s delicious and memorable food you’re searching for, this is the place for you.

It’s well known by the C-U community that Bangkok Thai is a restaurant where everyone can find something they’ll love. There’s a large variety of choices throughout their entire menu that can fit any taste. With so many different meals to choose from, Bangkok Thai has everything on their menu from Tom Kha Kai soup to Panang Curry. There’s even a wide variety of vegetarian options to choose from.

This also happens to be a restaurant for those spicy food lovers out there — the spicy levels go all the way to the daring level six. However, for those who like their spice to be milder, don’t worry! The range of spiciness goes from level one to six. Spice levels can be chosen for any dish off the menu which adds a customizable element to each meal. If you’re looking to try and test your spicy food tolerance, this is a great place to find that out.

Located on Green Street in Champaign, Bangkok Thai will not disappoint. C-U residents: If you’re craving something delectable, head over to Bangkok Thai and enjoy!