Best Doughnut: Pandamonium Doughnuts

It should come as no surprise that Champaign-Urbana’s beloved doughnut shop, Pandamonium Doughnuts, takes the prize for C-U’s best doughnut. The multi-time Best of C-U winner started as a home bakery in 2013, and since then, Pandamonium has offered its delicious, imaginative creations to the C-U area. Pandamonium employees make each doughnut from scratch bright and early every day – no artificial flavors or premade dough.

The shop offers unique doughnut flavors, including a PB&J doughnut and several seasonal flavors to celebrate Halloween, including a Candy Land doughnut and an Eyeball Delight doughnut. Some regular flavors include the cereal killer and blueberry lemon doughnuts. Pandamonium also offers vegan doughnut options for customers who want to indulge in a sweet treat while sticking to their diet. 

Not only does Pandamonium offer doughnuts, but customers can also try Pandamonium’s famous coffee. The shop offers several seasonal drinks, including a pumpkin pie latte and caramel apple cider, to complement their doughnuts. 

Unfortunately, the Pandamonium store is not open due to COVID-19 regulations, but customers can still place orders on the Pandamonium website and pick up their orders outside of the store. Pick up orders can be placed Wednesday- Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon for pickup, or customers can visit the Pandamonium food truck to get some of these famous treats.