Best Food Truck: Pandamonium Doughnuts

Just when you thought you had enough of Pandamonium Doughnuts! Not only did Pandamonium take the crown for the best doughnut in C-U, but they’re also claiming the best food truck in C-U, one of Best of C-U’s most competitive categories. 

If you’re unfamiliar with the C-U favorite, Pandemonium Doughnuts started as a home bakery in 2013 and has grown to be Champaign-Urbana’s favorite doughnut and food truck. All doughnuts are freshly made from scratch early morning with real ingredients, so you’ll never have to worry about what’s in your doughnut. You can visit Pandamonium’s storefront to pick up doughnuts, or, of course, you can visit the food truck. 

If you’ve ever visited a food truck before, you’ll know that nothing really beats the food truck experience of getting a quick bite to go from one of your favorite places. If you’re in the C-U area, you can do this at the Pandamonium food truck and enjoy some of your favorite Pandamonium treats. The truck is parked at 1105 Windsor Road in Champaign from Wednesday to Sunday. Be sure to get to the truck right when it opens at 8 a.m. because doughnuts sell out quickly!