Police report

By Mark Rivera

• A 32-year-old man was arrested at the 100 block of East Washington Street on Oct. 7.

According to the police report, the man was arrested on an in-state warrant.

• A 26-year-old man was arrested at mile marker 183 of Interstate 74 on Monday morning.

According to the police report, the man was charged with driving with a suspended license.

• A 20-year-old man was arrested at the 800 block of West Springfield Avenue on Oct. 29.

According to the police report, the man was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving without a license.

• A 23-year-old woman reported disorderly conduct at the 400 block of Edgebrook Drive on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, the victim reported being threatened by a 24-year-old woman.

• A 26-year-old man reported theft at the 700 block of South Randolph Street on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, someone stole the man’s bicycle.

• A 31-year-old woman reported theft at the 400 block of West Washington Street on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, someone stole the woman’s bicycle.

• A 21-year-old man reported property damage at the intersection of Busey Avenue and Main Street on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, someone broke the driver’s side mirror of the man’s vehicle.

• Property damage was reported at the 400 block of Indiana Avenue on Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, people started a fire and caused damage to the inside of a park pavilion.

• A 24-year-old woman reported burglary at the 1000 block of West Clark Street, Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, someone unlawfully entered the woman’s apartment and stole an Apple iPod with headphones.

• A 43-year-old woman reported battery at the 300 block of West Griggs Street early Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, the woman stated that the offender pushed her into a door, threw a cup of water on her, then struck her in the face with an open hand.

• A 57-year-old woman reported theft at the 200 block of North Vine Street on Monday afternoon.

According to the police report, the woman had her purse stolen by someone while shopping.

• A 21-year-old woman reported property damage at the 1600 block of East Florida Avenue on Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, someone keyed the woman’s vehicle while it was parked at her apartment lot.

• A 24-year old man reported burglary at the 1200 block of East University Avenue, Monday afternoon.

According to the police report, someone entered the police impound lot, damaged three vehicles and burglarized two.

• Property damage was reported at the 900 block of West Springfield Avenue on Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, someone wrote an obscene word in lipstick on the side of an apartment. The oil from the lipstick caused damage to the siding.

• A 22-year-old woman was arrested at the intersection of University Avenue and Smith Road on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, while police investigated a traffic accident, it was learned the driver at fault was using her cell phone at the time of the accident.

• A 18-year-old woman was issued a notice to appear in court for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and possession of drug equipment at Hopkins Residence Hall, 1208 South First St., Oct. 24.

According to the police report, the woman is accused of selling cannabis and LSD from her dorm room.

• Theft was reported at the Music Building, 1114 West Nevada St., Oct. 2.

According to the police report, a bicycle was stolen from the guardrail outside of the building.

• A 22-year-old man was arrested near the intersection of Green Street and Mathews Avenue on Tuesday night.

According to the police report, the man was arrested for resisting or obstructing a police officer.

• Theft was reported at the Natural History Building, 1301 West Green St., Tuesday evening.

According to the police report, someone stole a microwave oven and a printer from an office within the building.