Police blotter for October 20, 2015

• Theft was reported around 1:15 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of North State Street. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a book from the victim’s vehicle.
  • Unlawful use of weapons, aggravated assault, battery, disorderly conduct and an impounded vehicle were reported Saturday around 5:15 p.m. in the 2600 block of West Springfield Avenue. According to the report, an officer responded to a report of an offender threatening the reporting party with a gun. The offender was arrested.
  • University

• Driving under the influence of alcohol was reported around 3:30 a.m. Saturday near the intersection of Goodwin Avenue and Nevada Street. According to the report, the suspect was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident after she hit a parked car at the intersection of Mathews Avenue and Nevada Street.
  • Theft was reported at the Campus Recreation Center East, 1102 W. Gregory Drive, around 4:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a locker door had been forced open and the victim’s wallet was stolen, causing an estimated $500 in damage.
  • Urbana

• Found articles were reported around 10 a.m. Sunday near the intersection of University Avenue and Beringer Circle. According to the report, a wallet was found on a city sidewalk.
  • Domestic dispute was reported around 11:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of Prairie Green Drive. According to the report, the offender and victim are in a dating relationship and got into an argument when the offender punched a door. The offender was transported by the officer to Presence Covenant Medical Center.
  • Compiled by Charlotte Collins and Abigale Svoboda