The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 1

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 500 block of East Bradley Avenue around 12:35 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, damage was caused to the victim’s yard and siding of her home. There are currently no suspects.

Motor vehicle theft was reported on the 400 block of East Green Street around 8:37 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, a motor vehicle was stolen at Mandarin Wok. 

Retail theft was reported on the 1200 block of North Prospect Avenue around 7:26 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the male subject stole two bottles of liquor from Piccadilly Liquor. 

An arrest was made on the charge of Champaign County warrant for failure to appear in court near Third Street and Springfield Avenue around 5:48 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, a police officer, who was aware of the warrant, recognized the arrestee when he saw him at the location. 

Theft $500 and under was reported at Busey-Evans Residence Halls, 1111 W. Pennsylvania Ave., sometime between Sunday and Tuesday. According to the report, the student’s bicycle was locked to a rack at the location when it was stolen. The estimated value of the bicycle is $240. 

Deceptive practices were reported on the 1300 block of Fairlawn Drive around 9:26 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender scammed the victim over the phone. The victim sent the offender cash and gift cards.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 1000 block of Stoughton Street around 3:06 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole loose change from within.