Jesse White offers office services on Illinois campus

University of Illinois students, faculty and staff may renew their driver’s license or state ID, purchase their annual vehicle license plate sticker, register to be an organ and tissue donor or conduct other transactions at Secretary of State Jesse White’s campus office on September 29, 2010.

White’s office, located in the Illini Union, 1401 West Green, room 404, will provide certain driver and vehicle services from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Secretary of State employees will also be there to renew, replace or correct driver’s licenses and state ID cards. Motorists wishing to renew their driver’s license may do so up to one year in advance of their license’s expiration date.

Vehicle registration renewal stickers for license plates as well as University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign specialty license plates, passenger vehicle license plates, motorcycle license plates and B-truck plates may also be purchased.

A complete list of acceptable forms of identification is available at www.CyberDriveIllinois.com

These services will also be provided on the following dates: October 27, 2010, November 30, 2010, January 26, 2011, February 23, 2011, March 30, 2011, and April 27, 2011.