Best of CU | Best Nail Salon: Dazzling Nails

Angel Saldivar
Dazzling Nails on Green st. on March 23.

When it comes to self-care in the form of manicures and pedicures, Dazzling Nails is the place to go. Located on East Green Street, Dazzling Nails boasts a cozy and relaxing spa environment. 

Dazzling Nails offers its clients the flexibility of walk-in appointments and low prices compared to its competitors. With a side of gossip from the nail technicians, this space fosters a nice environment to get pampered.

The staff at Dazzling Nails can be counted on to be friendly and kind while providing great customer service. 

Customers can choose from a wide variety of colors and designs. Dazzling Nails also offers many services including acrylic sets, gel manicures and more. 

A highlighted service is a luxury pedicure with scented sugar scrubs and hot stone treatments to leave your feet feeling and looking fresh. 

Visitors to Dazzling Nails can expect to walk out with beautifully decorated and long-lasting nails every time. If you’re looking for a place to relax and feel like royalty on your next spa day, Dazzling Nails has got you covered.