Best of CU | Best Off-Campus Drink: Tumble Inn Tavern punch

Anne Schmidt
The punch from Tumble Inn Tavern, located in downtown Champaign off Neil Street, is a fan-favorite drink for those looking to have a night out off campus.

If you ever find yourself walking around downtown Champaign looking for a place to stop for a drink with friends, Tumble Inn Tavern has the beverage for you!

Found on Neil Street, Tumble Inn Tavern is a popular place among locals looking for a chat and beers, but it offers more than just a brew. A popular favorite, it’s no surprise the Tumble Inn Tavern punch took home this year’s title for best off-campus drink.

When you search the tavern on Yelp, most of the reviews mention a friendly establishment with a great bartender willing to spark a conversation. What better to match this lighthearted atmosphere than a sweet spiked punch to turn a good night into a great one?

With a consistent bartender, the punch is always the same: a perfect blend of alcohol and juices that knocks everything else out of the park. So, if you go downtown for a fun time with friends, be sure to stop by for the best punch and best off-campus drink in Champaign-Urbana.