Best of CU | Best Piercing Spot: No Regrets Tattoos & Body Piercing

James Hoeck
Customers of look at piercing options at No Regrets in downtown Champaign on March 2.

A quintessential part of the college experience is the freedom of self-expression, as many young adults get their first taste of living away from home. 

For some, this means changing their fashion style, trying a vegetarian diet, chopping their hair or getting their first tattoo. A great introduction to self-expression — and a way to spice up your appearance — could be a piercing. 

With its proximity to campus, situated on the outskirts of downtown Champaign, No Regrets Tattoos & Body Piercing is the ideal location for Champaign-Urbana residents. 

The piercing and tattoo studio welcomes its clientele with a small waiting room and big windows opening onto a relaxing view of the bustling downtown C-U area. 

They don’t book in advance for piercings, so it’s easy to get in with just a short wait. The prices are fairly low for the area, and the staff always have a cool, calming energy. 

In mere minutes, you can leave the piercer’s chair with a septum ring, conch hoop or a stud in your nose. 

With a short commute, fair prices and chill atmosphere, No Regrets Tattoos & Body Piercing is the ideal location for anyone seeking a piercing of any kind.