Best of CU | Best Study Spot — Food: Caffe Paradiso

Damini Rana
A customer waits for there order at the counter of Caffe Paradiso on Feb. 29.

Caffe Paradiso is known as one of the more artsy and fun coffee shops in Champaign-Urbana. From displaying beautiful art on the walls, having a unique seating selection and a menu full of yummy drinks and food, it is no surprise that Caffe Paradiso won Best Study Spot for food.

Caffe Paradiso is an ideal spot to spend time studying and catching up with friends. This is proven by the fact that the cafe is typically flourishing with people every day. 

The quirky interior holds an array of booth and singular seatings as well as cool lighting fixtures. If you are looking to beat the rush of visitors, Caffe Paradiso is also amazing in the evening, hosting a calmer atmosphere. 

The drink menu matches the fun vibe that Caffe Paradiso encapsulates. From its delicious strawberry matcha to seasonal drinks, there is always something new to try. Caffe Paradiso also offers a variety of sandwiches, which are offered from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

One element that makes Caffe Paradiso stand out from other local cafes is its “Poetry Slam.” Upcoming dates are written on its chalkboard and displayed on its Instagram, @caffe.paradiso

You can visit Caffe Paradiso at 801 S. Lincoln Ave. Experience the warm environment with friends and drink a delicious cup of Caffe Paradiso’s Intelligentsia coffee!