Best of CU | Best Tattoo Shop: No Regrets Tattoos & Body Piercing

James Hoeck
Matt Stines inks Josh Green on the night of March 2 at No Regrets located at 117 W. Church St.

Exploring tattoos and piercings is often a popular option on college students’ to-do lists. No Regrets Tattoos & Body Piercing has been chosen by students as the best destination for lifelong tattoos with no regrets for the third consecutive year.

Upon arrival, customers are greeted by skilled artists amid a vibrant display of tattoo designs, accompanied by punk music and clean equipment. 

Founded in 2007 and located in the heart of downtown Champaign, the establishment is renowned among tattoo and piercing enthusiasts. It has earned a positive online reputation on Yelp and is favored by University students on forums like Reddit.

No Regrets is open daily from noon to 10 p.m. and offers walk-in services for piercings and consultations over tattoo schedules. The studio is committed to providing affordable prices, a clean environment and convenient policies to the Champaign-Urbana community.

The studio employs seven tattoo artists specializing in a wide range of design styles from realistic portraits to blackwork and neo-illustrative styles. 

Clients can schedule appointments with any tattoo artist or piercer through Instagram or their official website, where updates on schedules and portfolios are regularly posted.